Monday, November 21, 2011

Home, Sweet Home.



Despite the hectic schedule, I've surprisingly had time to take a few weekends off and head to the country with my family and sweet maddie love.

feeww, so it's been a crazy last few months!

I just recently relocated back to Texas from California and have been loving every second of it!
Its been a bit of a whirlwind, but also filled with wonderful little surprises along the way. Some new and exciting news is our recent feature on Style Me Pretty!


Also, I just started working these past few months with the beautiful editor and chief of Houston Brides Magazine, Ms. Holly Crawford. What a fun last few months we've had!

Along with the new position, new move, & new feature, I also have some fabulous and EXCITING editorial shoots on the way! (be sure and stay tuned for these).

No comments:

Post a Comment