Tuesday, July 6, 2010

nothings sweeter than the summertime



Just got back to Santa Barbara after spending two weeks home with my family in Houston!
It's always a little bitter sweet visiting home because while I love my time there, its also so hard leaving. I always find myself needing a readjustment period once I'm back in California to remember how to live life without all the people I love so much back in Texas.


However, life is about change & gradually I'm learning to embrace it.
After all, I don't think I'd appreciate OR take full advantage of my time home if I didn't always know it was limited.
Funny how life works that way isn't it? ;)

Anyhow, I returned to find that my adorable puppy is no longer a puppy anymore. They grow up so fast!

(she's still adorable though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment